We wanted to offer our guests a special gift opportunity that’s creative, a work of art, and captures the lasting memories you make while visiting us on the Central Coast!
What better way than a photography session during your visit by Sunshine & Reign Photography?
Here’s what’s included:
How to get started? You can either speak with Tony or Pat with initial questions, or reach out directly to Amii and Andy of Sunshine & Reign for more details, and let them know you’re interested in The Casitas Package. Their studio is located just 8 minutes away at 621 E. Grand Ave., Arroyo Grande, CA. (805) 888-7186.
As you plan your visit to The Casitas, consider taking advantage of our Gifts for Guests. Select the perfect welcome present or celebratory gift from our selection of specialty items. You can order for yourself or for a loved one’s stay at The Casitas.
Gift Certificates, redeemable for the recipient’s current stay at The Casitas, can also be purchased. Simply complete the form below, including the message you would like featured on the photo gift card, and we’ll take care of the rest.
"There may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose." Source Unknown
Set of two.
We are happy to customize a beautiful gift certificate for your friend, family or business associate. Giving them a Casitas gift certificate is giving that lucky someone time to relax, rejuvenate and discover how beautiful Central Coast of California and the Central California wine country are. You can be sure that Tony and Pat will take great personal care of your guest when they visit.
Please contact Tony at 805.473.1123 or email@example.com to discuss a gift certificate that suits your needs–we can even email to you if time is short!
We are happy to offer our guests a special evening right here at the Casitas! Now there is no need to drive to dinner after you arrive — you can enjoy your a relaxing meal in the comfort of your casita or our dining room (especially with groups) in the heart of the Arroyo Grande Valley/Edna Valley wine region. With a minimum one week advance notice, we will make arrangements to secure the services of one of several excellent caterers offering local farm to table fare. Personally consult and plan your special four course meal with in season, locally grown produce, meats and fish. What better way to spoil yourself and that special someone?
1. Lemon Parmesan Artichoke Bottoms/ Artichoke hearts stuffed with Garlic, grated parmesan, lemon aioli and pine nuts
2. Curry butternut squash soup
3. California Shrimp Stack ( Brown rice, shrimp, Avocado with a spicy sriracha sauce
4. Red Curry Mussels
5. Garlic Parmesan stuffed Mushrooms
1. Crisp Wedge Salad with bacon, Tomato and Avocado with a blue cheese buttermilk dressing
2. Spring greens, Gorgonzola, toasted pine nuts, roasted beets in balsamic vinaigrette
3. Baby Spinach, pine nuts, toasted acorn squash, pomegranates in a champagne vinaigrette
4. Spring greens, raspberries, toasted walnuts, Stilton cheese crumble in a raspberry vinaigrette
1. Petite Filet with a mushroom sauce served with creamy garlic, thyme parmesan stacked potatoes. Served with roasted organic carrot medley
2. Pork Tenderloin stuffed with shallots, poached pears and blue cheese served with potato puree and roasted seasonal Vegetables
3. Roasted chicken with a red wine demi-glaze served with creamy parmesan polenta and roasted brussels sprouts and bacon
4. Salmon Wellington With Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce with Asparagus and thyme parmesan stacked potatoes
5. Pan seared sea scallops served over mushroom & pea risotto
1. Chocolate Lava Cake with vanilla Chantilly cream
2. Seasonal Berry Pavlovas with vanilla Chantilly cream
3. Strawberry Short Cake with vanilla ice cream
4. Dark Morello Cherry Sponge Cake with vanilla Chantilly cream
Contact Tony to confirm availability and to coordinate with the caterer. Please note that in some cases even with advance notice we may not be able to secure one of our staff based on their previous commitments or other local events. Consider treating that special someone to this additional gastronomic event the next time you visit The Casitas of Arroyo Grande! Note: alcoholic beverages are not included with the meal, no liquor license on premise.
Take your romantic stay to the next level, with an hour or 1.5 hour long massage in the warmth and comfort of your own casita. Tony and I have vetted out several wonderful massage therapists and based on availability, we are happy to organize and book a massage for you right here at the Estate! If you prefer to head to a spa, we can also offer suggestions but please let us know a few days in advance. The more notice the better chance of getting you in room experience of course! We think we have negotiated a wonderful rate for a massage to come to you!
$110 for a 60 minute massage
$140 for a 90 minute massage
Note: due to room constraints, couples’ massage is not available but most of our massage therapists would happily take you in succession and allow the other to relax by our pool or with a good book in our great room or deck. We would be happy to keep you company if desired or allow Kona to take you for a walk or game of frisbee!
One of the things we hear most from our guests is “where did you get those sheets”? One of the things that we really work hard on is giving our guests a good night’s sleep and a great breakfast in the morning. We can’t send you our breakfasts but we can send you our sheets. These sheets from “Comphy Company” are comfortable, easy to care for and long lasting. Microfiber does not have a “thread count” that cotton sheets tout, it just has comfort.
Sets include a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases and come in twin, double, queen, standard (eastern) king and Cal King. Available in several colors to match your decor. Order directly from us and enjoy our volume-purchase pricing. Download this (Order Form) and follow the instructions. Your sheets will be shipped to you from the company.