There are many wonderful things to do in and around Arroyo Grande!
Nearby "must sees" include:
- Hearst Castle
- San Luis Obispo Farmers Market
- Lopez Lake
- Pismo Beach
For information on these and other attractions click on the links to the left!
Special dates for 2013
- May 10 -12, Mothers Day weekend
- May 25 - 26, Strawberry Festival weekend
- May 24 - 27, Memorial Day (2 night stay required, weekend rates apply)
- June 14 - 16, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Commencement weekend
- June 14 - 16, Fathers Day weekend
- June 20 - 23, SLO Vintners Roll Out The Barrel weekend
- July 3 - 7, Fourth of July extended holiday weekend
- July 16 -28, Festival Mozaic
- July 26 - 28, Arroyo Grande Cruise & Car Show weekend
- July 26 - 28, San Luis Obispo Triathlon
- July 27 - 28, California Mid State Fair
- August 30 - September 2, Labor Day (2 night stay required, weekend rates apply)
- September 27 - 29, Arroyo Grande Harvest Festival weekend
- October 18 - 20, Pismo Beach Clam Festival weekend
- November 1 - 3, SLO Vintners Harvest Festival weekend (2 night stay required)
- November 27 - December 1, Thanksgiving Day Weekend (2 night stay required, weekend rates apply)
- December 24 - January 5, 2014, Christmas/New Years holiday (2 night stay required, weekend rates apply)
The San Luis Obispo County Visitors & Conference Bureau
is the best source for what is happening in all of San Luis Obispo county.
Check out their list at, http://www.sanluisobispocounty.com/visitors/calendar-of-events/, to see current and upcoming events!